We build healthy children, healthy
lives, healthy communities.
Feel the MOMENTUM!
Longitudinal Learning Activities.
Health Appropriate Programming Characteristics
Safe and Structured Environment
Homework and Academic help
Writing Time – Journal
- Peer Leadership Corp – Grow Trainers
- Summer Associates
STEAM Leaning Opportunities
- Science – Coding/ 3D
- Technology- Basic Tech Ed. (Electric)
- Engineering – Construction Drawings/Building/CAD
- Art – Art as Life – Paydeauxpaints.com
- Math -Tweak
Physical Activity Opportunities/Outdoor Activities.
- JW COME PLAY Campaign.
- South Suburban Seminoles Football.
- NOLES Cheer
- RPD Drummers
- SS Ballers
- NOLES Tennis (USTA)
SEL – Time to interact with peers and build social skills
- Safe spaces to discuss. In group experiences we
- eliminate isolation
- Certified Teachers – ELIS Registration.
- Credentialed Workers – CPR/First Aid with Youth
- add on, OSHA, IL-QPSA, CBAT
- Trauma Informed
- Take Home Activities- Art Boxes, Journal Projects
- Virtual Activities-Reinforcement and Virtual
- Access to Technology – Computers, Internet and
- Opportunities to Develop Life Skills-Building
- Communication, Teamwork, Critical Thinking Skills
- Check in Calls with Students and Families
- Staff Professional Development
- Aligned Services
- NIH Cleaning Protocol
- Social Distancing Guidelines